Production-Ready Environments for Containerized Applications
- Easily containerize existing applications and run hyper scalable microservices keeping them resilient to failures
- Provision purpose-driven disposable clusters allowing full ownership and avoiding resource conflicts between development teams
- Get extra savings due to more efficient resource utilization with elastic containers
- Implement CI/CD automation and develop at a higher level of speed in shorter release cycles
Multi-Cloud Availability for Clustered Installations
- Provision the Kubernetes clusters across multiple clouds and on-premises with full interoperability and no vendor lock-in
- Automatically scale them vertically and horizontally easily achieving high availability across data centers. New workers are automatically connected to the cluster
- Manage the multi-region and multi-cloud workloads via a single panel with intuitive UI, as well as automate the DevOps processes with open API and Cloud Scripting
Pre‑Installed Kubernetes Components Out‑of‑Box
- CNI plugin (powered by Weave) for overlay network support
- Traefik ingress control for routing HTTP(S) requests to services
- HELM package manager for auto-installing pre-configured solutions
- CoreDNS for internal host names resolution
- Dynamic provisioner of persistent volumes
- Metrics Server for gathering statistics
- Built-in SSL for protecting ingress network
- Kubernetes Web UI Dashboard
Pay-per-Use Pricing for Kubernetes Cost Efficiency
Automatic scaling with payment based on the real consumption, but not on the server size
Get the required number of resources (RAM and CPU) for your GitLab servers without the need to reserve them in advance or keep on tracking. This is fully managed by the platform and performed automatically within the stated confines. In this way, you won’t over-allocate beyond what is needed, especially during low-use or idle times. In combination with the pay-as-you-use pricing model, automatic vertical scaling feature makes the cloud resource consumption really elastic and efficient.
Benefits of Kubernetes Hosting with Jelastic
Automated installation in several clicks with no manual intervention
The cluster can be automatically scaled vertically and horizontally
Mix and match cloud options due to the project needs
Single point of management via intuitive UI and built-in Web SSH
Automate DevOps processes with open API and Cloud Scripting
Pay only for consumed resources and benefit from container density
Managed Kubernetes Hosting Business
Automated installation, scaling, updates and integrated billing simplify the management and support of customers requiring little to no involvement.
Having clients requiring scalable Kubernetes clusters for running their projects? Make this solution a part of your product line with minimal investment of time and efforts.
Contact us to find out how to easily start offering managed Kubernetes hosting.
Kubernetes Installation in One Click