Website availability and performance have a direct business impact for most of the companies nowadays. And WordPress holds a 37.18% market share of Quantcast Top 10k and 34.92% of Quantcast Top 100k most-trafficked websites.
DATA SOURCE: W3TECHS.COM
Clusterization can ensure high availability for protecting the business against infrastructure failures, and overcome performance limitations of standalone VPS solutions. But configuring the appropriate WordPress cluster requires skills, time and efforts:
- Configure application servers and their scaling
- Set up load balancing for traffic distribution
- Clusterize databases and optimize performance
- Configure shared storage and files replication
- Configure object cache servers
- Deploy and configure WordPress on top of the clustered topology
- Add SSL certificate and automate timely updates
- Integrate CDN and automate scaling adjustments
- Control and timely perform updates of the software stacks
Jelastic launched a pre-packaged WordPress cluster with automated server scaling and database replication, built-in HTTP/3 ready CDN and SSL, integrated WAF and layer-7 anti-DDoS filtering, as well as a set of other features required for high availability and security of your sites.
Review the webinar recording and explore how to handle unexpected load spikes or permanent high load, ensure zero downtime, improve performance and response time, cut maintenance costs and security risks while running your WordPress-based projects in the cloud.
Get out-of-box configurations that make WordPress sites scalable, highly available, bulletproof against any downtimes or malware attacks. Send request to get access to Jelastic WordPress Cluster Kit.