And the Winner is…
The Jelastic contest for the chance to win a Full Conference Pass to JavaOne 2013 is over! We have chosen the winner, it is Roberto Burgos! He is a junior Java, Android developer, and Scala enthusiast who attends City College of San Francisco. Roberto has been selected randomly and he confirmed his acceptance of the Full Conference Pass for JavaOne 2013. The Full JavaOne Pass enables Roberto to:
- Meet the most advanced Java developers in the world
- Improve his knowledge from real Java experts
- Choose from more than 500 sessions, including technical sessions, hands-on labs, tutorials, keynotes, and birds-of-a-feather sessions
- Attend world-class networking and entertainment events
- Follow in-depth technical tracks to focus on specific Java technology
We have 75 Discovery Tickets to JavaOne 2013 to give away! There are several still available. The Discovery Ticket winners will have the chance to check out the world’s best Java event, to meet the most innovative people and companies there and get caught up on all the latest developments in Java. They will learn about all of the new technologies and companies that are on the cutting edge of Java.
To win a Discovery Pass to JavaOne, share this post via Twitter, Facebook or Google+
Note: Getting to and from the event is the responsibility of the winner.
Thanks to everyone for your participation!
We look forward to meeting all the winners personally at JavaOne on September 22-26!!!