JavaOne, the world’s biggest Java conference is coming up, September 30 – October 4 in San Francisco, CA, and we are giving away 1 full conference pass (worth $1795) and 75 Discovery Tickets.
So, how does it work? Details are below:
Dates to enter contest: August 15 – September 2
2 ways to enter contest:
1. Follow us on Twitter and retweet this update.
2. Like Jelastic on Facebook and share this Facebook status publicly (or else we can't see it!).
Details of contest:
The first 75 people who tweet/share the message between August 15 – September 2 will get a Discovery ticket for JavaOne, SF. We will send the registration promo codes to first 75 people that share the message with their friends.
Everyone that shared the message with their friends between August 15 – September 2 will get a chance to win the full JavaOne conference pass (worth $1795). The winner will be chosen at random and will be announced by our Chief Evangelist on September 3rd, 15:00 CST.
Bonus: The winner of the full pass also gets a cool Jelastic T-shirt and will be featured on our blog!
Important info: Tickets do not include any accommodation or travel costs. Getting to and from the event is the responsibility of the winner.
JavaOne is the world’s biggest and best Java event. Make your plans and make your reservations now!
Discovery Tickets normally cost $75-125 (depending on when you register), and offer a number of benefits:
- Keynote sessions for Oracle OpenWorld, JavaOne, and Oracle Develop
- Executive Solutions sessions
- Scene and be Heard presentations
- Oracle Users Forum and SIG programs
- Oracle User Groups Pavilion
- Exhibition Halls and Oracle and Java DEMOgrounds at both Oracle OpenWorld, JavaOne, and Oracle Develop
- Wireless Network and Connection Centers
- The Mason Street Tent (Oracle Technology Network and other communities)
- Oracle Mix
- Oracle OpenWorld Bookstore
- It's a Wrap!
- Transportation to and from MOST official conference hotels and Moscone Center