We made it a rule to constantly produce materials that are useful for our customers: technical articles, overviews of trends, business growth hacks, webinars with the specific demo, use cases and others. All content is aimed to keep our community up to date, educate and share the expertise in the areas like cloud computing, containers, DevOps, multi-cloud, topics oriented on specific programming languages and on application lifecycle management in general. 2017 was not an exception, so let’s recollect the most read publications made by Jelastic team throughout the year.
Jelastic Blog brings a quite enlightening mission of keeping all our customers, partners, and subscribers updated with the helpful how-to articles, latest news, and platform releases, cloud hosting use cases and informative guides. This year we posted more than 90 publications and have rounded up the most popular articles among our readers.
Top 10 step-by-step instructions and technical tips:
- Garbage Collector Tuning as the First Step to Java Memory Usage Optimization
- WordPress Cloud Hosting: Highly Available and Auto-Scalable Cluster in Containers
- Out-of-Box GlassFish & Payara Clustering: Running Java EE Highly-Available Applications in the Cloud
- Scalable MySQL Cluster with Master-Slave Replication, ProxySQL Load Balancing and Orchestrator
- Hosting Spring Boot Standalone and Clustered Java Applications with Jelastic Cloud
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificates
- Deploy Code to Containers from Git Automatically
- Asynchronous Master-Slave Replication of PostgreSQL Databases in One Click
- How to Automatically Install Standalone Docker Engine and Connect It to Swarm Cluster in Jelastic PaaS
- Running Auto-Scalable Magento Platform in Containers: Instant Cluster Deployment to the Cloud
Top 5 business growth and cost reduction articles:
- No More Hegemony: Multi-Cloud Approaches Are Within Reach
- 5 Steps to Stop Overpaying for Java Cloud Hosting Resources
- Unleashing the Full Potential of Containerization for DevOps, and Avoiding First-Time Pitfalls
- The Lifeblood of High Margin in Cloud Hosting Business
- Partnership Program for Hosting Providers to Grow Business with Jelastic PaaS. Overview from Inside
Use Cases and Success Stories
Last year we prepared a set of whitepapers, blog case studies and video interviews with Jelastic partners and customers.
The following hosting partners shared their strategies and the steps performed to grow and compete on the market:
- ELASTX cloud services from Sweden
- eApps cloud services in the USA
- Layershift multi-cloud services
- DataCenter Finland cloud services
- Hidora Flex Cloud from Switzerland
- P4D cloud in Africa and Middle-East
- TrendHosting from Switzerland
Also, we reached our customers to gather feedback about the platform functionality, support level, and custom use cases:
- One Cloud Platform Instead of Three Sysadmins: BlueBox Web Development Cost-Saving Secrets
- Hosting Costs Reduction Tools for Software Development Companies: Scalified
- Superior Support and 30% Hosting Costs Reduction: Atout Persona IT Service Provider Use Case
- Cloud Platform Choice Proven by Time: Easy Setup and No Money Leak
- How to Accelerate Time to Market for Software Products with Flexibility of PaaS and Minimum DevOps Forces
- On-Demand Scalability and Easy Management of Java EE Projects: Hybrid Cloud for Miele
- PaaS for Technologically Advanced Solutions. Use Case of GMV with Jelastic Private Cloud
- Multi-Cloud Availability for Financial Organizations: Data Security, Local Hosting and Fast Time to Market
- Web Development is Moving to Jelastic Private Cloud
Are you a customer of Jelastic and have a feedback or interesting case to share? Please get in touch with us via email@example.com
External Media Coverage
Jelastic team is constantly working on the useful content creation and spreading to the community of users and partners. So it is especially pleasant to see that these materials are evaluated by external media and chosen to be published:
- Ruslan Synytsky CEO and co-founder of Jelastic is now involved in the Forbes Technology Council to provide expert insights on cloud market research, trend, and predictions. We already have published an article about GDPR laws and their influence on global business. Stay tuned for more insights!
- DZone pretty often provides their media support to Jelastic, re-publishing our technical articles. This source is highly reliable and read by developers worldwide, so this year we also sponsored DZone Guide to Java: Development and Evolution in order to spread the word about Java technology in the cloud.
- Contributing the article to JavaCodeGeeks, we aimed to share our experience how to tune RAM usage in a Java process with the help of the right garbage collector.
- We also shared our insight on the factors influencing resource usage inside JVMs with DevOps dot com auditory, unveiling how processes can be tuned to gain more elasticity and scalability, ultimately reducing TCO.
- Within the article for InfoQ we discussed cost reduction strategies on Java cloud hosting services
- At DailyHostNews we shared insights on growing PaaS market and how customers can benefit from Platform and Containerization-as-a-Service.
- Jelastic is among the most popular cloud platforms according to Jaxenter Technology Trends 2017 report.
We have lots of plans and intentions in 2018, aiming to bring even more interesting materials within the Cloud world. Stay with us to get the latest updates in this cosmic PaaS journey!