Jelastic, multi-cloud PaaS company, and Savecore, Swedish hosting service provider, today announce a strategic partnership to serve organizations in need of a mission-critical cloud application and infrastructure management platform with local datacenter availability.
“We are very pleased to announce the addition of Jelastic PaaS to our as-a-service portfolio,” said Nicklas Ericsson, CEO Savecore AB, “Jelastic PaaS is perfect for our developers who want their critical applications on a reliable platform with easy access to all available tools. Everything is in the Jelastic platform in one place, so we no longer waste any time building and maintaining the infrastructure that was previously necessary to support service and application development.” added Ericsson.
With PaaS, organizations can more rapidly develop, run and manage projects, and then smoothly update or expand the functionality of applications. Another major benefit of the partnership is the Jelastic PaaS pay-per-use pricing model that fully solves the right-sizing problem for customers. Additionally, Jelastic’s automatic scaling helps cloud hosting organizations like Savecore to gain a more thorough understanding of their used resources and maximize efficiency while optimizing performance.
Ruslan Synytsky, CEO and co-founder of Jelastic said, “We are proud to empower forward-thinking hosting companies like Savecore to become an advanced cloud choice for ISVs, digital agencies, e-commerce projects and developers in need of scalable and highly available environments.”
Savecore’s in-house data center located in Sweden was put into operation at the end of 2017, and since then the company has expanded its range of services and is steadily continuing to develop new cloud services for better security. And today, Jelastic PaaS is being rolled-out as another addition to their as-a-service portfolio.
Savecore customers now have access to a wide choice of features within a turnkey Platform-as-a-Service, including:
- Intuitive developer web portal for easy provisioning, updating and managing of environments
- Automatic vertical and horizontal scaling according to applications load
- Support of microservices and traditional applications with zero code change deployment
- More than 50 certified container runtimes out-of-the-box
- Enterprise WordPress hosting with pre-configured optimization
- Multi-tenant Kubernetes and Docker container support
- Auto-clustering for automated replication configuration of application servers, databases, storage and load balancing runtimes
- Multi-region traffic distribution and management unification
- Open API, CLI and SSH access for deeper containers management
- Integration with modern Continuous Integration and Delivery tools
- Comprehensive billing engine with granular Pay-Per-Use pricing model
- Advanced access control policies and collaboration tools
- Built-in full life cycle metering, monitoring and troubleshooting utilities
Companies interested in trying the advanced Jelastic PaaS can sign up here for a free trial at Savecore.