New Version of Java & PHP Hosting Platform Jelastic is Out!
Today we are incredibly happy to announce that Jelastic version 1.9.2 of our Java & PHP hosting platform has been released and is stacked with loads of features, changes and improvements such as:
- GIT & SVN Auto-deploy: Jelastic users can set instant or automated deployment of their projects in accordance with the modifications they’ve already committed via GIT/SVN repository and considerably improve their work productivity.
- PHP 5.5: Along with versions 5.3 and 5.4, PHP fanatics are now able to use the most recent version of PHP and take advantage of all of its powerful functions. Users can modify the type of stack that they’re using with a straightforward selection via the drop-down list.
- Ability to deploy PHP projects from GIT repository with submodules/dependencies added: Choose the project you would like and have the rest retrieved and deployed in an automated way.
- Ability to change GC, -Xmx, -Xms: This upgrade provides a user with the capability to set up memory settings and set customized variables for their Java container using Java Xms.
- Ability to assign an internal IP to VDS components: Jelastic VDS is a full-root-access VPS that customers may use for just about any additional components their particular applications may need such as back end servers, console applications, email servers and backup servers. Right now users have the capacity to allocate such servers not just publicly but additionally with a private IP address.
- FTP and FTPS access to database servers: Jelastic continues to provide FTP/FTPS access to application servers. This element has been extended to all database servers. Users experience a simple, easy and dependable method of file sharing and data transfer to and from their particular database servers within their Jelastic environments, which includes local backup files.
- Scheduling MongoDB Database Backups: Now Jelastic users can plan not just MySQL and MariaDB backups, but in addition, schedule MongoDB backups with a handful of clicks.
- Search box: Users can make use of this search box from the comfort of the Jelastic dashboard to obtain the solutions to the inquiries they’re most interested in.
To see a list of all of the new features and updates, please see our release notes