This partnership brings together Libyan Spider Company, which specializes in the field of information technology, and Jelastic, which offers a cloud hosting platform (Multi-Cloud PaaS). Providing the best cloud services in the field is important today to stay in the forefront, as there must be services that give a high level of control in conjunction with making them easy to use. The desired goal of this cooperation is to ensure the best service for end-users by giving them new levels of control, in addition to reliability and many other features.
PaaS stands for Platform as a Service, and it is a type of cloud computing that gives IT professionals and software developers the ability to focus on developing, running, and managing applications, without dealing with the complexities of the infrastructure, as PaaS solutions enable you to manage the application development and deployment stages easily.
Jelastic gives tools to develop cloud services and manage the infrastructure of servers. The platform provides developers with greater control over their applications, in addition to flexibility in setting the desired maximum and minimum allocation of resources with flexible automatic scaling. On top of that, PaaS ensures unified management of applications written in different languages and frameworks, with DevOps services, and many supported database types.
Among the most important features provided by the JPaaS cloud platform as follows:
- Pay-per-use pricing model lets you pay for what your application really consumes, not for the entire reserved space
- Run Java, PHP, Node.js, Ruby, Python applications without changing any lines of code
- Deploy applications with Docker, GIT, SVN, archives, or with any plugins like Maven, Ant, Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA
- Enjoy native support for technologies such as Tomcat, LiteSpeed, MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- The developer control panel provides an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. In addition to deployment manager, access to log files and config files, JPaaS also provides tools for working in teams and integration with CI / CD tools
JPaaS cloud service is currently available by Libyan Spider in two data centers, in Tripoli - Libya, and Helsinki - Finland, more data centers are planned to be added. Customers can try JPaaS for free during a 14-day trial period.