Here’s a quick update on the new and exciting changes in Jelastic Java cloud computing universe.
First and foremost, we have changed our Twitter account to @Jelastic (it is no longer @JelasticCloud) – please follow us there. That is one of the best ways to keep in touch, and know everything about our news and promotions.
Start following us now at @Jelastic!
We are getting some nice coverage in blogs, as well as from media and analysts, including:
- Nice write-up from Alvin about his experience with Jelastic,
- TalkingCloud impressed with the tech stars helping us on our advisory board,
- Dr. Dobb’s, Application Development Trends magazine and Web Host Industry reporting on our collaboration with NGINX, and
- Structure Research looking into our US partnership with ServInt.
If you are a blogger and write about Jelastic – just send us a note and we will be happy to promote you!
Also, we have started sharing the statistics that we are seeing in Jelastic – so if you are interested in seeing how others are using Jelastic check these out:
Finally, we keep publishing tutorials and step-by-step guides – check these out if they are applicable to what you are doing:
- Using Maven plug-in to automatically push builds to the cloud,
- Hosting Alfresco in Jelastic,
- Hosting Liferay in Jelastic,
- JNDI database access in Jelastic.
Bottom-line: we are advancing fast and there’s a lot more exciting features and enhancements on the way!
And if you feel like there is still something missing – please do not hesitate to click the Vote for features button at jelastic.com – as you can see from the list of Completed tasks on that screen – we are listening!
Still need help starting with Jelastic? Check out our 2 minute tutorial videos.
We appreciate you using Jelastic. Below are a few links to our Facebook, Twitter, blog and video channel – these are great learning resources and ways to stay in touch. We are also always at our support forums answering any questions that you might have.