Jelastic and ProfitBricks Appliance Launched to Open German Market for Hosting Providers Worldwide
We are delighted to announce a partnership with ProfitBricks, the leading IaaS vendor, in order to provide a joint DevOps appliance for hosting service providers and ISVs. As a result, hosting service providers can extend their business to German market offering developers a platform with Docker containers support and a wide range of included technologies out-of-the-box on top of high performing infrastructure located in Karlsruhe and Frankfurt am Main. And ISVs can easily move their workloads to the private cloud platform getting automation and acceleration of internal development processes with no need to worry about servers configuration.
“We are proud to work in one сloud league together with ProfitBricks, considering the exceptional quality of their hardware, superior solution for the network and their ability to be ahead of the time. The result of our partnership is a well balanced and cost-effective appliance that meets business and technical requirements of our customers,” said Ruslan Synytsky, CEO at Jelastic.
The package provides a set of strategic options:
PaaS with Docker Support
- Platform-as-a-Service and Container-as-a-Service Solution
- Self-service portals with one-click provisioning for Docker and 50+ certified stacks
- Comprehensive billing engine, limits & permissions control
- Integration with WHMCS, Odin Service Automation and Odin Business Automation Standard billing systems
- Metering, monitoring & user management
- 24×7 premium support services and go-to-market services
- Multi-datacenter location (Karlsruhe and Frankfurt am Main)
- High performance double redundant cloud storage, powered by SSD drives
- Multiple Availability Zones for high availability and non-stop operations
- 2 x 40 GBit/s inter-datacenter data transmission rate via InfiniBand
- Internet connectivity with 4 x 10 GBit/s
- Rebootless scaling of each machine up to 62 CPU Cores & 240 GB RAM
- By request, there can be used any other cloud infrastructure or bare metal
“We are highly pleased to have the opportunity to collaborate with such a renowned partner as Jelastic. Jelastic’s next generation, auto-sizing Platform-as-a-Service and Container-as-a-Service perfectly fits into our Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud with its outstanding live vertical scaling capability, core technology choice and the feel and touch of real hardware. Our cloud was designed to combine the advantages of cloud computing with the established look and feel of a traditional data center. Jelastic advanced services are a perfect enhancement when it comes to automating application deployment and reducing operational effort.” Achim Weiss, CTO ProfitBricks
This alliance offers a comprehensive solution with Java, PHP, .NET, Node.JS, Python, Ruby support and integrated Docker technologies, that allows hosting providers to open new segments on the market for ISV, SaaS, E-Commerce and DevOps customers as well as to monetize Docker technology. Following the link service providers can learn more details and request a demo of the cloud appliance.