Improvements to Jelastic logging
Thanks to feedback from Arun and other users, we have significantly improved the log window in Jelastic.
To open a log file for any of your servers in Jelastic, simply click the Log button next to the server:
After that, you can browse to the exact log file you need as shown on the picture below:
This new log window has multiple improvements:
- It no longer automatically jumps to the end of the log when you are in some other place in the file,
- You can open it in full screen mode,
- There’s a button to clear the log file,
- There’s a Refresh button in case the data becomes stale,
- And you can view the file page by page.
Hope this makes your experience with Jelastic even more enjoyable!