ANNOUNCEMENT: Jelastic JavaOne Contest Closed
JELASTIC NEWS: Our contest for the chance to with a Full Conference Pass (worth $1795) to JavaOne – The World’s Biggest and Best Java Conference – is now over! We have chosen a winner and we also gave away a lot of Discovery Tickets to JavaOne!
Over the last two weeks, we gave out a lot of Discovery Tickets to JavaOne! The individuals that won these will get a chance to check out the world’s best Java conference—enjoying some cool networking opportunities, have the chance to meet the most innovative people and companies in the Java World right now and get caught up on all the latest and greatest developments in Java, as well as learn about all of the new technologies and companies that are on the cutting edge of Java. Winners of the Discovery Tickets will receive the following benefits from having a JavaOne Discovery Pass:
- Keynote sessions for Oracle OpenWorld, JavaOne, and Oracle Develop
- Executive Solutions sessions
- Scene and be Heard presentations
- Oracle Users Forum and SIG programs
- Oracle User Groups Pavilion
- Exhibition Halls and Oracle and Java DEMOgrounds at both Oracle OpenWorld, JavaOne, and Oracle Develop
- Wireless Network and Connection Centers
- The Mason Street Tent (Oracle Technology Network and other communities)
- Oracle Mix
- Oracle OpenWorld Bookstore
- It’s a Wrap!
- Transportation to and from MOST official conference hotels and Moscone Center
We still have a few of these. If you are interested, here are the details on how to get one.
Winner of the Full Conference Pass
Our winner has been selected and we have reached out to confirm acceptance of the Full Conference Pass for JavaOne. This winner will be receiving a Full Conference Pass – worth $1795 – for JavaOne. They will receive the following benefits of the Full Pass:
- Access to more than 400 JavaOne sessions
- JavaOne Birds-of-a-Feather (BOF) sessions
- JavaOne Hands-on Labs (HOLs)
- JavaOne Tutorials
- JavaOne conference materials
- JavaOne T-shirt
- Keynote sessions for JavaOne, Oracle OpenWorld, Java Embedded, MySQL Connect and Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange
- Scene and Be Heard presentations
- Oracle Users Forum
- Exhibition Halls and DEMOgrounds at JavaOne, Oracle OpenWorld and MySQL Connect
- Wireless Network and Social Avenue Centers
- Taylor Street Cafe Open House
- Oracle Appreciation Event
- Oracle Technology Network Lounge
- Conference meals Monday through Thursday (morning break, lunch, afternoon break)
- JavaOne and Oracle OpenWorld Bookstores
- Oracle Music Festival
- Oracle Music Festival @ It’s a Wrap!
- Access to Java University
- Transport to and from Moscone Center to some official conference hotels
Bonus: The winner of the full pass also gets a sweet Jelastic T-shirt and will be featured on our blog!
Important info: Tickets do not include any accommodation or travel costs. Getting to and from the event is the responsibility of the winner.
Thanks to everyone that participated!
And to all of the winners: we look forward to meeting you in person at JavaOne in San Francisco!!!