Zero commitment. Maximum result
- User-friendly self-service portals for developers and IT-operations for full management of the applications and the cluster itself
- 50+ of certified containers for Java, JaveEE, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, Python, .NET and ASP.NET
- The ability to use custom Docker containers and registries
- Automatic deployment and scaling of Tomcat, GlassFish, JBoss AS, WildFly, Jetty, Node.JS, Nginx and MS IIS application servers
- Automated setup and scaling of SQL and NoSQL databases: MySQL, Percona, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Redis, Neo4J, OrientDB and Memcached
Turnkey Cloud Platform Benefits
Portal for Dev Guys
Jelastic provides an entire enterprise stack that can be installed on “bare metal” servers or any existing IaaS solution in hours, not months. Cloud IT administrators use a single management console to control cloud resources.
Portal for Ops Guys
Unlike “black-box” PaaS solutions, Jelastic provides management flexibility with access to application configuration files through a simple UI. For more complex configurations, SSH access to containers is available.The Jelastic Cluster Admin panel provides a consolidated view of your cloud resources, with sophisticated management and monitoring of the cluster providing the lowest TCO.
Fully Elastic Scalability, HA and Smart Resource Utilization
Jelastic enables a simple approach to providing high availability, failover and zero downtime of Enterprise Apps. This significantly saves the time and resources of your operations team, ensuring server’s uptime and making your business more secure.
Jelastic’s fully elastic scalability allocates and de-allocates server resources as required, enabling applications in the cloud to run efficiently while delivering at least 30% better density.
Efficient server utilization means maximum ROI for enterprises and web hosts.
Live Migration for Containers
Jelastic is able to migrate virtual machines live, between different hardware servers without downtime. Anti-affinity for smart distribution across hardware nodes ensures that application containers will not be placed at the same physical server. Live Migration helps to:
- increase operational efficiency
- optimize load distribution across the cluster, providing a better data center capacities utilization
- migrate applications to more powerful infrastructure without service interruption
- improve the CI and CD for Docker containers, avoiding unnecessary rebuildings
DevOps Workflow for CI and CD
- Ops self-service portal for developers to speed up applications’ prototyping
- More than 50 standardized application stacks and DBMS are available out-of-the-box
- Possibility to use Docker containers as building blocks for Microservices applications
- Cloning, depersonalization, upgrade without downtime and migration of complex testing environments between hardware regions or data centers
- Integration with Git and SVN version control systems
- Integration with Continuous Integration services
- Cloud management automation via API and CLI
- Automatic horizontal and vertical scaling, based on load changes
- Automated replication for application servers and databases
- Continuous upgrade of applications
- Automatic recovery after failures