Now that you have configured your environment you can deploy your application.
The Jelastic Deployment Manager gives you a convenient way to control your deployed applications. You can easily deploy any of them to a specified environment or delete them if needed.
In order to deploy your application:
- Upload your application package by clicking Upload in Jelastic Deployment Manager.
- Browse to your local file. The Jelastic Deployment Manager supports .WAR, .ZIP or .EAR formats.
- To upload your application via URL (http://, https:// or ftp://) navigate to the appropriate tab and enter there the required link.
- You can track the progress of the upload in the Tasks pane. Once the file is uploaded, it gets listed along with all your previous packages. Once uploaded, you have access to the Deploy and Delete options for that file.
- Select your package in the list and click Deploy to drop-down menu.
- Choose the environment where you want to deploy your application. In the opened window, specify the application's target context. Click Deploy.
- Your application will be deployed to the chosen environment in just a minute.
Note that the maximum available size of the uploaded local file is 150 MB. If your application size exceeds this limit, please use the URL for uploading.