In the upper right corner of the dashboard there are several additional options: Search box
; Upgrade trial account
(Upgrade trial account, Learn about trial limitations, Learn about pricing, See statistics on recent resource usage); Vote for features
(Contact support, Docs, Video, Go to community, Show Jelastic tutorial); Balance
(Balance (cash\bonus), Refresh balance, Refill balance, Configure auto-refill, Payment methods, Quotas & pricing, Billing history, View invoices); Email address
(Change password, Language, Signout).
- If you have any questions on using our platform you can use How do I..? search box. Simply enter the question you are interested in and you'll be redirected to the list of appropriate Jelastic documents which may help you.
- If you are a trial user, you can see the Upgrade trial account button. Click it to open drop-down menu with the following options: Upgrade trial account; Learn about trial limitations; Learn about pricing and See statistics on recent resource usage.
- Use the Upgrade trial account to convert your account to a fully functional one with no limitations.
More info: Billing system
- The Learn about trial limitations button will give you information about Account limitations and Pricing.
More info: Quotas System
- The Learn about pricing button redirects you to the hoster's page with information about pricing.
More info: Pricing System
- Click the See statistics on recent resource usage to open your Billing history.
- Click the Vote for features button to tell us what you need or want from Jelastic and vote for other's ideas. In the opened dialog box there are two options: Planned and Completed. Here you will see the list of features available for voting.
Click the Propose yours button to suggest a new feature by filling in the Title, Description and Your email fields. The required fields are marked with an asterisk.
- The Help drop-down menu gives you access to Docs, Video, Go to community, Contact support and Show Jelastic tutorial.
- Contact support is a hyperlink to your hoster's Support page (sometimes available only for billing users).
- The Docs option is a hyperlink to the Jelastic Documentation (https://jelastic.com/docs) .
- The Video option is a hyperlink to the Jelastic Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/JelasticCloud).
- The Go to community option links to the Jelastic online community.
- Show Jelastic tutorial button switches on the step-by-step instruction for beginners showing you how to get started with Jelastic.
- If you are a billing user, you can click Balance button to see such options as: your Balance, Refresh balance, Refill balance, Configure auto-refill, Payment methods, Quotas & pricing, Billing history, View invoices.
- Balance line shows your general balance and its components: cash and bonus. By clicking on this line you can open the window of refilling the balance.
- Refresh balance option allows you to see changes of your balance while working in dashboard.
- Click on Refill balance to open the window with Payment options and Submit Payment function.
- Clicking the Configure auto-refill button opens the window where you can configure Auto refill of the balance by choosing one of the options: Weekly, Monthly or when Balance is less then specified sum.
- Payment methods option gives you an opportunity to choose your default payment method or add the new one.
- Click on the Quotas & pricing button to see the set of tabs with info about the prices for using Jelastic resources and Account Limits.
- Billing history shows your spends in the specified period. You can group these spends by such intervals as hour, day, week and month. Expand the needed item to see the Node type, name of Environment with this node, Usage of resources, Internal\External traffic and Cost for using this node.
- Click on the View invoices option to see the invoices which should be paid.
- The last option is your Login (email address). Click on it to open the drop-down list with the following options: Change password, Language and Signout.
- Click Change password to open the Change password dialog box. Fill in required fields: Current password, New password and Confirm password. Then click Change password.
- Use the Language option to change the language of the dashboard.
- Click Signout to leave the dashboard.